Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FOOD!!!

I know they aren't 3 weeks old yet, but they just seemed like they were still hungry after Sutter was done nursing them. There was a lot of whining last night and today before settling down for a nap after eating. So I blended up some puppy food with some puppy formula and let them go for it. They had a great time. I really didn't expect them to get the hang of it, usually the first day or two of food is more about playing in it than actually eating it. But they must have been hungry because they "got it" right away. I can't believe how much they actually ate. So I have another batch of food ready and will warm it up and give it to them before bed tonight and we will see how they sleep. That is Mari with her whole body in the bowl!


No comments:

Post a Comment