Saturday, October 10, 2009

Exciting times!

Almost everybody has gone to their new, wonderful homes. I am a little sad, but it really does help that I love every single family that these pups went to. I know they are all going to have wonderful lives and I am so grateful. So now it is your turn to start taking pictures and sending them to me. I will post them so everybody can see how their pup's littermates are doing, and growing and what they look like. I will post pictures and updates on Rubicon and Sutter too. Hopefully we will see Sherman at puppy classes in January, we are going to try to get them in the same class and I will let you know how that goes for us. Should be interesting. I am having my boys do the obedience training on Ruby, after all, she is THEIR dog. Or so they keep telling me. I wonder how long that will last?

No comments:

Post a Comment